Welcome to the Baltie.NET Contest Server.
Types of contests
We organize 3 types of programming contests:
- Preparatory - there is no time limit for the tasks solving (Junior)
- Subject - the tasks solving is time limited (Baltie)
- Creative - on a given topic (Christmas, Easter etc.) or theme free (Creative)
Territory division of results
The Contest Server allows show results:
The Contest Server allows show results for this categories:
- Basic categories - based on grade 0 - 18, where 1 matches first grade in basic school , 10 first grade in high school and 14 first grade in university
- Associated categories - A: grade 0-3, B: grade 4-6, C: grade 7-9, D: grade 10-13, E: grade 14-18
For solving tasks contestants may use any of SGP tools (but always only the newest version), unless the contest rules defines this in other way.
- SGP Baltie 3.7
- SGP Baltie 4.2
- SGP Studio 1.0
| Christmas || international || creative contest for all categories
| Creative || international || creative contest for all categories
| Baltie || international || standard programming contest, for A - D kategories
| Easter || international
|| Creative contest for all categories
| Junior || international
|| contest for (and not only) beginner B3 / B4 programmers and also a preparation for the Baltie contest
there are the monthly results, the calendar year results and the school year results.
All submissions are still open, so you can begin to compete at any time and any task can be repaired as many times as you want.
Have you found any mistake on this page or do you have any question about this round of the contest?